My feedback

  1. 65 votes
    Sign in
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Participate, Vote!  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Claire supported this idea  · 
    Claire commented  · 

    I created this discussion and I would like to change the name to "Collapsible components and navigation"

    Claire commented  · 

    I recently learned that this is called a collapsible component OR accordion OR drawers. Example here:

    Claire shared this idea  · 

Feedback and Knowledge Base