We want to let you know that we have a new feature: Page Visibility.
This new feature lets you control the visibility of each page on your website.
In the Webydo Studio, you can define any page as public, private or password protected.
Public: visible to everyone (default setting).
Private: visible only in the Webydo Studio.
Password Protected: visible only upon entering a username and password (these values remain the same regardless of page).
How It Works:
Go to the Pages & Navigation window.
Choose the page you wish to edit.
Click the Settings Icon.
Under Visibility choose: Public, Private or Password Protected (for this option you must enter a username and password).
Click OK and Publish.
Thank you for the feedback, if you have more questions please contact our support team.Tony commented
It is important to add a commerce feature option to this as well. Pay a fee and then have the member area unlocked.
Google Custom Search Plugin
We have added a new Search Plugin that’s Free! You can now add Google’s Custom Search box directly in the Webydo Studio.
With Google Custom Search you can:
- Create custom search engines that search across a specified collection of sites or pages
- Enable image search for your site
- Customize the look and feel of search results
- Add promotions to your search results
- Associate your search engine with your Google AdSense account, so you make money whenever users click ads on your search results pages.